Business Small-Business Organizational
Mediation Negotiation & Decision Making
Janet Miller Wiseman of The Negotiation Collaborative and her Associates use her "7 Visual Steps to Highly Effective Negotiation and Decision Making" ™ to assist businesses and organizational groups develop their vision and strategic business plan for their futures, as well as in assisting them resolve differences, conflicts and disputes.
We help you get back onto the same collaborative track that you started on when you developed the business, or we help you start off well in the creation of your business vision and plan from its start.
Frequently a mediation or negotiation consultation begins with your team learning and absorbing together the steps of negotiation. A highly engaging, interactive Power Point presentation will help you learn how to be an expert negotiator. Then we may proceed to your particular needs:
•Creating, refining or recreating your business vision, plan and strategies
• Navigating the differences in how team members see the plan
• Resolving differences, conflicts and disputes
• Sharing core wants, bottom-line needs and what really, really matters
to all partners
• Brainstorming and generating creative options for incorporating all
participants needs and visions
• Reaching "mutual agreement" which may be drafted into a company
Team building and negotiation frequently lead to exciting and new improvements in:
• Developing business visions, plans and strategies
• the feeling of the work environment, with less tension
• the efficiency and communication within the team
• the ability to negotiate effective agreements
• employer, employee and customer satisfaction
• better services and products
• higher profits
The length of the mediation can be several hours, half day, a day, a marathon retreat or on-going consultation. Fees are determined with the business or organization. One or more members of the Negotiation Collaborative consultants will meet with your business or organization.
Who uses business and organizational mediation and negotiation?
• small, large and family businesses
• business partners
• clergy members
• hospitals, rehabilitation centers and EAPs
• special needs and residential organizations
• police and fire departments
• schools and universities - private and public
• international work teams and organizations
• inner city to suburban school exchange programs
• peer mediation organizations
• you, your small business, business or organization.
Call 781-861-9847 for a complimentary consultation on your mediation needs.